The Model IWH instantaneous water heater electric boiler is designed to operate in hot water heating systems with a minimum footprint. It delivers maximum kilowatts and provides instantaneous water heating without a storage tank. A typical Cleaver-Brooks Model IWH hot water boiler system includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, relief valve, drain valve, etc. Vessel sizes range from 6" to 10" diameter with an output spanning 15 kW to 360 kW.
- Compact design and smaller footprint
- 100% emissions-free
- Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
- Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
- Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
- All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
For .dwg and .dxf drawing viewer download the AutoDesk TrueView.
Select one of the models listed below.